Every Walmart associate has responsibility to:
- Follow the law at all times. If you see any associate violating the law, or if you’re asked to do something you believe may violate the law, discuss it immediately with your manager or Global Ethics.
- Read and understand Our Beliefs and use them in your job every day.
- Learn the policies that apply to your job. No one expects you to memorize every policy, but it’s good to have a basic understanding of the issues covered by each policy.
- Ask for help from your manager, Global Ethics or other Walmart resources when you have questions about the application of this Statement of Ethics or other policies.
- Immediately raise any concern you or others may have about possible requests or acts that may be a violation of this Statement of Ethics or a Walmart policy.
- Raise any ethics concerns with a manager or by contacting Global Ethics. If you raise an ethics concern through a manager and the issue is not resolved, raise it through a different manager or contact Global Ethics. The various ways to raise concerns are described in more detail later in this guide.
- Cooperate with Walmart’s investigations and report all information truthfully.